vannvar

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Striking Josh

The dinner with Josh and Naomi in Newtown was entertaining and insightful. Josh showed his room at college to me and asked if I can paint something for him to hang up so that the room felt more "him".

So this painting "Striking Josh" is both inspired by Josh's request and Naomi's suggestion about painting Josh's constant personal and public reflection of his "good" looks.

I hope you like it, I pulled an all nighter to finish this !!!

"Striking Josh"
Cost of Paint: ........................ $ 5.00
Cost of Canvas: ..................... $ 6.00
Cost of Labour: ..................... 7 hours worth

Truth about Josh: ................. Priceless



PS: comments and insights are partly true and fictional. Painting should be viewed with a cocked funny eye. So don't take it personally.

PPS: Let me know when you want to pick it up.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Naomi said…

    Partly true and fictional hey??? I would have said all true!! :) Nice work Ricky, I love it!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home